The Bont Hybrid Carbon roller derby boot combines the classic look of Bont's 80's quad boots with all the modern advancements in boot technology such as the use of carbon fiber, heat-moldable resins, and new layup techniques. It has been designed for skaters who want a cross between a roller derby boot and race boot. This roller derby boot is low cut like a race boot but it features a Leather outer skin which is extremely durable. Roller Derby can be hard on your roller derby skates so we have made these skates out of extremely tough materials. The triple toe protection will protect your Hybrid roller derby boots but it is always a good idea to use a toe guard.
- Base: Carbon fiber
- Outer skin: Australian leather
- Liner: Suede-like
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Insole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Fit options: Standard, narrow, wide, double-wide
- Size options: 3-13.5
- Semi custom MyBonts option is available at additional cost please call 602-494-2400
*Please note that this boot is not kept in stock and we will order it to be made as soon as you order it. We will ship this skate in approx 2-3 weeks after you place your order.