The Bont Hybrid Carbon roller derby skate boot combines the classic look of Bont's 80's quad boots with all the modern advancements in boot technology such as the use of carbon fiber, heat-moldable resins, and new layup techniques. It has been designed for skaters who want a cross between a roller derby boot and race boot. This roller derby boot is low cut like a race boot but it features a Durolite outer skin which is extremely durable. Roller Derby can be hard on your roller derby skates so we have made these skates out of extremely tough materials. The triple toe protection will protect your Hybrid roller derby boots but it is always a good idea to use a toe guard.
Bont Hybrid Carbon Skate Features
- Base: Carbon fiber
- Outer skin: Durolite
- Liner: Suede-like
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Insole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Fit options: Standard, narrow, wide, double-wide
- Size options: Kids 9/27 to adult 13.5/51
- Vegan: Durolite outer only
- Semi custom MyBonts option is available at additional cost
Bont Hybrid roller derby skates kid's size 9/27~13.5/32 cannot be made with toe rubber bumper.
*Please note that this boot is not kept in stock and we will order it to be made as soon as you order it. We will ship this Bont Hybrid Carbon skate in approx 2-3 weeks after you place your order.
The Bont Tracer roller plate is the perfect plate for any skater. The chassis is crafted from extruded 6061 aircraft aluminum with one-piece cast trucks to make this plate strong and affordable. The 20-degree kingpin angle is great for making tight turns as well as top-end speed and stability. The plate will suit kids, boys, girls, women, and men of all abilities and ages. It can be used for indoor skating, outdoor skating, rink skating, and roller derby. This aluminum roller skate plate is an upgrade over a nylon skate plate. This plate is suitable for all types of roller skating, not just roller derby.
- Action: 20-degree truck angle
- Base material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminium
- Kingpin: Steel
- Kingpin Locknut: 9/16" socket for adjusting
- Cushion Hardness: 88A standard urethane cushions
- Trucks: One-piece cast truck
- Axles: 8mm
- Toe stop: Adjustable 5mm Allen screw, Imperial (Standard) threading
he Bont Athena roller derby plate is our take on the classic quad plate. We designed the plate with smooth, elegant lines that will last the test of time. The chassis is crafted from extruded 6061 aircraft aluminum. The plate is made to extremely tight tolerances and has a low profile which means that the wheels are closer to the boot than most other plates. This lowers your center of gravity and improves edging. The 20-degree kingpin angle is great for making tight turns as well as top-end speed. A variable adjustment nut and grub screw allow you to skate your plate tight or loose to suit your style. The plate features Delrin pivot cups and premium ultra-high rebounding urethane cushions that are made in the USA. This plate can be used for all types of roller skating such as indoor skating, rink skating, and of course roller derby.
The Athena roller skate plate comes packed with the famous Bont ToeGo toe stop at no additional charge.
Our Athena plate has proven itself on the toughest skaters in the world: the Bont Quadstar team. The plate is triple polished with a final brilliant shine polish. Together, it delivers optimum power transfer, total control, perfect edge grip, and the one thing every skater is looking for – more speed!
Additional cushions in various hardness' can be ordered.
- Action: 20 degrees
- Plate Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Kingpin: Steel
- Colors: Silver, black, or rose gold
- Axles: 8mm Chrome-moly
- Bearings: 8mm Bearings only
- Pivot cups: Delrin
- Cushions: Made with extremely high-end urethane
- Hardness (Made in the USA): Purple 78A (Super Soft), Blue 83A (Soft), Black 88A (Medium), Red 93A (Hard)
- Black 88a cushions are standard, list in notes if you would like a different hardness