- Reduces the IMPACT shock of landing by it's Viscoelasticity properties
- The IMPACT is absorbed, diffused, and dispersed by 43% (for one layer, 63% for 2 layers)
- The IMPACT from landing jumps is 7 to 8 times your body weight
- Class 1 Medical device, only 1mm thin Ultra-Light 13 grams (for size 280, mens 9)
- Reduces workout fatigue, so you can train harder and longer
How to Size EDEA Boots
Taking Proper Measurements
Custom Skate orders
- Trace outline of both feet (in relaxed sitting position). Keep pencil in upright or vertical position, close to foot.
- Measure tip of toe to center of heel in Inches.
- Use a tape measure and measure the Ball, Instep, Heel, Ankle and Top in the sitting Position.
- Include skaters Age, Height, Weight, and Test Level, previous skate and blade brand and sizes.
- Coaches Name and contact phone number.
- Mail or Fax information to Discount Skatewear (Fax) 602-494-2403.
LENGTH MEASUREMENT ONLY
- For just the length measurement, stand up straight with your heels against a flat wall.
- Have someone help you and place a dot or line on the floor right infront of your longest toe.
- Measure from the wall to this dot - Do this for BOTH FEET
NOTE! Please give us the exact measurements when calling for assistance
(If you build in growing room and then we add growing room, your skates will be too big)
SHIPPING SERVICE DOES NOT MEAN DELIVERY TIME!
USPS, Fedex & UPS provide real time shipping data that our website subscribes to. "2 day Priority Mail" refers only to time in transit from the acceptance of the package at the post office, and unfortunately does not take into account holidays, weekends, order processing and packaging time.
Delivery Time = Order Processing Time + packaging + Shipping Method
Most available stock orders are normally shipped within 24 hours of order placement.
Stock refers to items that can be purchased without any custom or production charges and are normally carried in inventory. It does NOT reference the products availability.
Due to vast sizing and color options not all items are always available in stock. These items may have to be ordered from our manufacturers upon receiving the order from our customers. In these circumstances, orders will be delayed until the product is received by Discountskatewear.com, and referenced as backorders or "In Progress" online. Discountskatewear.com will do it's best to post order status under customers account.THE PRODUCT WILL THEN BE SHIPPED USING THE SHIPPING SERVICE SELECTED.
*Free domestic ground shipping offers DO NOT include Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
We offer many options for faster shipping - rates are quoted in UPS and/or USPS rates when you place your order - you can ship 3 day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air, Overnight and so forth depending on how quickly you need your order to arrive.
DiscountSkatewear.com reserves the right to upgrade or change the shipping method selected on any order to a faster service. DiscountSkatewear may also change the shipping service to an appropriate service when the selected service cannot be used.
Orders shipped outside the continental US and to all other international destinations are shipped via USPS Global unless otherwise specified.
For international orders, Discount Skatewear will not be responsible for any additional charges incurred by customs offices or Duty and VAT taxes that may be applicable. Please check with your local customs offices before ordering.
Discountskatewear.com reserves the right to appropriately adjust any shipping charge quoted by our website.
Discountskatewear.com is not responsible for any product or timeline once it has been released to the shipping company.
In the event of a damaged package or items missing from the order, the customer MUST keep all packaging for inspection by shipping agency and notify Discount Skatewear within 48 hours of delivery. Without the packaging a loss claim cannot be filed.
We are not responsible for packages stolen from your property. If you do not have a secure area for packages to be left please select a shipping option that requires a signature. Ground shipping and Priority mail do not require a signature. Once delivery is confirmed by the shipper it is considered in your possession.