Jackson Flex Fusion Figure Skate | FS2000/FS2001 Boot | Jackson Figure Skate | Discountskatewear.com
AVAILABLE MAY 2020!
FLEX FUSION - FS2000/FS2001
Jackson Support Rating: Moderate Support - Level 35
Single Rotation Jumps
• Durable and lightweight Microfiber uppers for strength and flexibility.
• U- Shaped cuff pattern and adjusted back height allows for maximum flexibility without losing support.
• Split leather and heat moldable reinforcements for durable, wrap and security; results in better performance.
• Rolled, non- abrasive fabric lining for initial try-on and long term comfort.
• Covered tongue with soft flex topline eliminates shin irritation; 3D shape allows correct position over the instep.
• Swarovski Crystals for elegance and style.
• Fusion outsoles are lightweight and torque resistant with neoprene rubber inlay for slip resistant blade mount and shock absorption.
• Made on our Elite lasts to provide wider toe for comfort and narrowed heels to reduce movement. Allows for consistent fit as skater's skills progress to ease transitions into more supportive boots.
• Wide width is made on the New Jackson AWC lasts for more generous fit through the arch area; R width is made on Elite A width last.
Jackson Sizing Chart
- For just the length measurement, stand up straight with your heels against a flat wall.
- Have someone help you and place a dot or line on the floor right infront of your longest toe.
- Measure from the wall to this dot - Do this for BOTH FEETSupport Level 65-Strong
NOTE! Please give us the exact measurements when calling for assistance
(If you build in growing room, and then we add growing room, your skates will be too big)
SHIPPING SERVICE DOES NOT MEAN DELIVERY TIME!
USPS, Fedex & UPS provide real time shipping data that our website subscribes to. "2 day Priority Mail" refers only to time in transit from the acceptance of the package at the post office, and unfortunately does not take into account holidays, weekends, order processing and packaging time.
Delivery Time = Order Processing Time + packaging + Shipping Method
Most available stock orders are normally shipped within 24 hours of order placement.
Stock refers to items that can be purchased without any custom or production charges and are normally carried in inventory. It does NOT reference the products availability.
Due to vast sizing and color options not all items are always available in stock. These items may have to be ordered from our manufacturers upon receiving the order from our customers. In these circumstances, orders will be delayed until the product is received by Discountskatewear.com, and referenced as backorders or "In Progress" online. Discountskatewear.com will do it's best to post order status under customers account.THE PRODUCT WILL THEN BE SHIPPED USING THE SHIPPING SERVICE SELECTED.
*Free domestic ground shipping offers DO NOT include Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
We offer many options for faster shipping - rates are quoted in UPS and/or USPS rates when you place your order - you can ship 3 day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air, Overnight and so forth depending on how quickly you need your order to arrive.
DiscountSkatewear.com reserves the right to upgrade or change the shipping method selected on any order to a faster service. DiscountSkatewear may also change the shipping service to an appropriate service when the selected service cannot be used.
Orders shipped outside the continental US and to all other international destinations are shipped via USPS Global unless otherwise specified.
For international orders, Discount Skatewear will not be responsible for any additional charges incurred by customs offices or Duty and VAT taxes that may be applicable. Please check with your local customs offices before ordering.
Discountskatewear.com reserves the right to appropriately adjust any shipping charge quoted by our website.
Discountskatewear.com is not responsible for any product or timeline once it has been released to the shipping company.
In the event of a damaged package or items missing from the order, the customer MUST keep all packaging for inspection by shipping agency and notify Discount Skatewear within 48 hours of delivery. Without the packaging a loss claim cannot be filed.
We are not responsible for packages stolen from your property. If you do not have a secure area for packages to be left please select a shipping option that requires a signature. Ground shipping and Priority mail do not require a signature. Once delivery is confirmed by the shipper it is considered in your possession.