Linea By Roll Line
- From decades of tailored experience, Roll-Line® is proud to introduce a brand new innovative plate.
- Forged by the great skill of our engineers, the new plate “LINEA” is designed to offer the best performance to all the in-line figure skating practitioners.
- Machined from a solid block of Avional Aluminum in order ensure great resistance to shocks and an elevate tensile and torsion strength.
- Featuring a new revolutionary rockering system able to simulate the same performances of the ice skating.
- Two available positions for the rear wheel.
The backward wheel can be placed in two different positions:
- The more internal housing is studied to place the rear wheel into a similar position of a traditional quad skate, just under the ankle bone.
- The more external housing is studied to place the rear wheel into a similar position of a traditional ice blade, posteriorly to the ankle bone.
- Assemblable with all kind of boots from size 215 to size 300
- Available sizes: 8 – 8 ½ – 9 – 9 ¼ – 9 ¾ – 10 – 10 ¼ – 10 ¾ – 11 ¼
- 8 mm axles, compatible with all types of 608 bearings
- Combinable with all types of wheels of a diameter between 64 mm and 76 mm
- Provided with a complete set of tools and professional toe stops
Wheels, bearings, and toe stops are included.
NOTE: Power wedges are required to mount Linea frames to Ice Boots.
In order to properly mount Linea frames, we recommend purchasing both the Heavy Duty Revolution/Roller Screws AND Bolt Mounting Hardware. (these are not included and cost $35)
SHIPPING SERVICE DOES NOT MEAN DELIVERY TIME!
USPS, Fedex & UPS provide real time shipping data that our website subscribes to. "2 day Priority Mail" refers only to time in transit from the acceptance of the package at the post office, and unfortunately does not take into account holidays, weekends, order processing and packaging time.
Delivery Time = Order Processing Time + packaging + Shipping Method
Most available stock orders are normally shipped within 24 hours of order placement.
Stock refers to items that can be purchased without any custom or production charges and are normally carried in inventory. It does NOT reference the products availability.
Due to vast sizing and color options not all items are always available in stock. These items may have to be ordered from our manufacturers upon receiving the order from our customers. In these circumstances, orders will be delayed until the product is received by Discountskatewear.com, and referenced as backorders or "In Progress" online. Discountskatewear.com will do it's best to post order status under customers account.THE PRODUCT WILL THEN BE SHIPPED USING THE SHIPPING SERVICE SELECTED.
*Free domestic ground shipping offers DO NOT include Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
We offer many options for faster shipping - rates are quoted in UPS and/or USPS rates when you place your order - you can ship 3 day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air, Overnight and so forth depending on how quickly you need your order to arrive.
DiscountSkatewear.com reserves the right to upgrade or change the shipping method selected on any order to a faster service. DiscountSkatewear may also change the shipping service to an appropriate service when the selected service cannot be used.
Orders shipped outside the continental US and to all other international destinations are shipped via USPS Global unless otherwise specified.
For international orders, Discount Skatewear will not be responsible for any additional charges incurred by customs offices or Duty and VAT taxes that may be applicable. Please check with your local customs offices before ordering.
Discountskatewear.com reserves the right to appropriately adjust any shipping charge quoted by our website.
Discountskatewear.com is not responsible for any product or timeline once it has been released to the shipping company.
In the event of a damaged package or items missing from the order, the customer MUST keep all packaging for inspection by shipping agency and notify Discount Skatewear within 48 hours of delivery. Without the packaging a loss claim cannot be filed.
We are not responsible for packages stolen from your property. If you do not have a secure area for packages to be left please select a shipping option that requires a signature. Ground shipping and Priority mail do not require a signature. Once delivery is confirmed by the shipper it is considered in your possession.